apps-security.info is a deceptive security alert windows sending you fake scan reports. In most of time, apps-security.info camouflages itself as a genuine alarm that your pc endures enormous severe issues or your system is harmed by virus at this moment. In the event that you keep this issues still and omit the offer from its it to support, your pc will be unquestionably spoiled and your information or protection are at danger. When you have faith in this sort of report and call the appended numbers, the issues are certain covered and you ought to pay high cost for its administration.
If you think it is over from that point on, you are excessively credulous. After this, apps-security.info pop-ups happens on your programs frequently with other sorts of pc blunder or security related issues. At that point, you start to ponder what is the matter of your pc.
Truth be told, apps-security.info is an old trap for cheating Windows users. It is created by malware, like adware or spyware. They expect to getting commission from its supported sites or freeware. Hence, apps-security.info will attempt its best to cheat you to tap on the given connections. Pop-up is outstanding amongst the most well-known instrument utilized by adware as it can simply inspire money from clients straightforwardly. Its reports are obviously misleading or the issues reported are brought by its maker. And after that, users are cheated to pay hundreds of money.
For this situation, users are unable to tell apart which one is true and which one is fake. To solve this issue, the direct way is to get apps-security.info deleted from your pc. Here are some removal guides, and please check it.
Main symptoms of apps-security.info infection:
1.It displays annoying ads and redirect pop-up every time you surf the Internet
2.It can change your homepage by altering your browser settings
3.It shows fake alerts on your screen to cheat you buy rogueware or scam tech service
4.It will redirect you to other dangerous websites containing severe threats
5.It may be used by virus maker to send more infections to you
6.It violates your privacy with help of Spyware which gets your sensitive information
7.It makes your computer speed become slowly and sometimes crash down your system
apps-security.info Removal Tutorial for PC Users and Mac OS Users
Note: Windows PC users should read the Part 1; Mac OS Users should read Part 2
Part 1 – Remove apps-security.info from Windows PCs
First Method – Manually Remove apps-security.info (For Users with Expert Skills)
Second Method – Automatically Remove apps-security.info Quickly and Safely (Easy For All Computer Users)
First Method – apps-security.info Manual Removal
Step 1 – End apps-security.info process in Task Manager.
1. Press “Ctrl+ Shift + Esc” keys to call out Windows Task Manager
2. Click Processes > find apps-security.info process or suspicious processes and select End process.
Step 2 – Uninstall apps-security.info and suspicious programs from Control Panel.
Windows 10 : Click Start Menu >> Click All Apps >> Find out apps-security.info and other unwanted programs, then right-click on it and select Uninstall:
– Move the mouse to the lower-left corner of the screen and clicking the Start button;
– Type “control panel” in search box and then click Control Panel.
– Find apps-security.info and unwanted programs >> click Uninstall
Win 7 / Vista / XP
– Click Start button >> click Control Panel in Start Menu
– Click Uninstall a program to open Programs and Features
– Find apps-security.info and unwanted programs >> click Uninstall
Step 3 Remove apps-security.info and related extensions / add-on on web browser.
Click the Chrome menu on the browser toolbar >> click Tools >> click Extensions >> Click the trash can icon to remove apps-security.info and unwanted extensions
Open Internet Explorer >> click Tools button >> click Manage add-ons >> Remove or Disable the apps-security.info and related add-on
Click the menu button on firefox >> click Add-ons >> select the Extensions or Appearance panel >> remove apps-security.info and unwanted or unknown extensions
This browser do not have extensions or add-on sections, you just need to reset homepage and search engine to remove hijacker installed by apps-security.info :
1. Set your homepage page on Microsoft Edge to remove hijacker virus.
- Select More (…) on the address bar, then Settings
- Under Open with, select A specific page or pages
- select Custom to enter the URL of page you want to set as homepage
2 . Set your default search engine to remove search redirect virus.
- Select More (…) on the address bar, then Settings
- Click View advanced settings
- Click <Add new> under “Search in the address bar with”, then input the search engine you like
- Now select the search engine you like and click Add as default
Step 4 Remove apps-security.info related registry files in Registry.
– Press Win + R keys together to open Run window
– Type “regedit” and click OK
– Find out all related registry files of apps-security.info:
HKEY_CURRENT_USERSoftwareMicrosoftInternet ExplorerMain “Default_Page_URL”
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings “CertificateRevocation” = ’0
Second Method – apps-security.info Automatic Removal
Step 1 – Scan your computer with SpyHuner Malware Scanner and remove apps-security.info and other threats:
If you are not a advanced PC users with rich experience and knowledge on handling PC virus, we highly recommend you to use SpyHunter Malware Scanner to get rid of apps-security.info with ease and without risk.
– Click the button below to “Download SpyHuner Malware Scanner“ safely:
*Free version of SpyHunter will help you detect unsafe items for free. After it detects dangerous items, you can locate their paths and manually get rid of them on your own if you have rich experience on manual virus removal; In case manual removal is too difficult for you, you have choice to purchase its full version to remove the virus automatically. Meanwhile, the full version of SpyHunter will offers you unlimited one-on-one professional help for any malware related issue by its official PC expert. If you want to uninstall it, follow steps on this guide: Guide to Uninstall SpyHunter / RegHunter. )
– Now double-click SpyHunter-Installer.exe to install it:
Now click Star New Scan and click Scan Computer Now to detect apps-security.info and related viruses.
Once it completes the scan, click Fix Threats to remove apps-security.info and other viruses.
Step 2 Run RegHunter to Fix Registry Error and Security Bugs Caused by apps-security.info.
To prevent apps-security.info coming back after system restart, you need to recover your Registry to healthy status and fix all the security bugs / exploits caused by apps-security.info. But please note that Registry is one of the most complicated and import section to a system, we should always be carefully while having any operations in it. Therefore, if you are not a computer expert, it’s wise to use a reliable tool to help you fix the Registry and security bugs automatically. Our tech team has tested different Registry fixer and system optimizer, and ranked RegHunter as the best tool which can help users fix all the system errors including Registry error, BSOD error and system crash. Download it to recover your PC to the best status with top performance.
– Click the button below to donwload RegHunter System Optimizer:
* If you want to remove it, follow steps in this guide: Guide to Uninstall SpyHunter / RegHunter. Free version of RegHunter provides unlimited free scans and detection. After it detects corrupted registry files and system errors files, you can follow the scan results to manually replace them with healthy files copied from healthy PC on your own; or to purchase its full version to automatically fix the Registry and errors with ease. Meanwhile, the full version of RegHunter will offers you great features to optimize your system performance.
Now double-click RegHunter-Installer.exe to install it
– Click “Scan for Registry Errors Now” to detect corrupted files and fix all errors caused by apps-security.info:
– Click “Repair All Errors” to fix Registry and optimize system performance:
Step 3 (Optional) Run Avast Internet Security (100% Free Version) to re-check your PC and protect your privacy:
Part 2 – Remove apps-security.info from Mac OS
Step 1 – Disable or Remove nasty extensions installed by apps-security.info from Safari, Firefox and Chrome.
– Choose Safari > Preferences.
– Click the Security pane.
– Click Manage Website Settings to see plug-in details for a particular website.
– Internet plug-ins installed on your computer appear on the left side of the plug-ins sheet. Select a plug-in to configure its website settings.
– Websites that are currently open in Safari appear on the right side of the plug-ins sheet. Websites that you have already configured by clicking “Trust” or “Cancel” also appear here.
– You can select Ask, Block, Allow, Allow Always and Runs in Unsafe Mode under “When visiting other websites:”. Select Block to disable plugin and Allow or Allow Always to enable.
– Click the orange “Firefox” button in the top left-hand corner of the browser window and choose “Add-ons” from the right column of the menu to open an Add-ons Manager tab in the active browser window.
– If you are using Windows XP, click on “Tools” from the menu bar near the top of the browser window and choose “Add-ons.”
– Click “Extensions” to view the installed extensions that add features to Firefox, or click “Plugins” to view plugins that add compatibility and functionality.
– Find the add-on you want to disable and click its “Disable” button.
– If you want to delete an extension entirely, click “Remove.”
– Click the menu icon “≡” at the top right of the browser window, choose “Tools” and choose “Extensions” to open a new “Options” tab.
– Uncheck “Enabled” to disable an extension, or click “Remove” to delete it completely.
– Enter “chrome://plugins/” in Chrome’s address bar to view plugins that add compatibility and functionality, such as Apple QuickTime or Adobe Flash,
– Click the “Disable” link under the plugin you want to disable.
Step 2 – Install Professional apps-security.info Removal Tool – MacBooster Lite to detect and remove all infections connected with apps-security.info and speed up your Mac.
MacBooster Lite is one of the most powerful and popular anti-malware and optimization app designed for Mac OS. It is developed to help Mac users clean, speed up and optimizing Mac machines. With the greats features such as Internet Security, System Cleanup, System Optimization and Disk Clean, you can keep your Mac away from virus and malware attack and avoid online spam and phishing websites and protect your privacy and files well. Our lab has tested it and confirmed that MacBooster can help you get rid of apps-security.info and other threats completely and easily. Now install it and let it serves you now:
1. Click “Free Download” button here to download and install MacBooster quickly:
2. Once installed, MacBooster will diagnose System Status of your Mac and then you can fix all errors and remove all detected infections completely:
Why Thousands of Mac Users Recommend MacBooster:
MacBooster can assist you to solve all kind of issues with just one click. It clears out junk files to speed up your Mac, detects and removes various infections, identifies big or duplicated files that take up large portion of hard disk, and helps you uninstall unwanted apps that won’t easily go away. It is the ultimate tool you will need to keep your Mac machines running fast and safely. Here are the useful functions you can get from MacBooster:
Tips on Prevent Virus and Malware Such as apps-security.info
If you want to keep your PC from all kinds viruses and malware active online, you need to always follow these rules while using your PC:1. Always choose Custom Installation while installing freeware so that you can deselect unwanted options or cancel unauthorized change;2. Always scan attachments in emails before you open it; never open any attachment or click links on emails which you do not know if it is safe;3. Do not visit any porn website because most of porn websites embedded with malicious codes from cyber criminal;4. Always scan torrent files and other files downloaded from third party website before you open them;5. Never update any of your software from third party website; make sure the software update alert appearing on your screen is from official website;6. Do not click ads (e.g. “Ads by “, “Ads brought by “, “Ads powered by “, etc. ) which do not belong to the websites you visit.